Home

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Vitamin C E Serum by Complete Skin Solutions-Review



Here's another "Must Have" Vitamin C Serum to try out!  This one is by Complete Skin Solutions and it's a great option.  I just did a review on their Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum and I really liked that as well, you can read my review on that, here.
I like that this Vitamin C Serum also contains Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid.  These ingredients combined with the Vitamin C work together to penetrate damaged skin and stimulate new collagen, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, lighten hyperpigmentation and create a more smooth and even toned complexion!
I have been testing out so many products on my face lately that it has become a little angry so I only tested this out on my neck, decollete and shoulders but I noticed a difference almost immediately.  My skin definitely seemed more plump, fine lines were less noticeable and the Melasma on my neck even lightened up!


I am really impressed with Complete Skin Solutions and their products!  They use quality ingredients and they do not contain any Parabens or pore-clogging Oils and...they are Cruelty-Free!  You can purchase their products on Amazon.com...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment