Home

Friday, April 3, 2015

Super Retinol 2.5% Serum by Aria Starr Beauty-Review



Unless you have been living under a rock or stranded on a desert island than you already know that Retinol is a "Holy Grail" product.  If you are over 30 then it should definitely be part of your everyday skincare routine.  A serum with 2.5% Retinol like this one that Aria Starr Beauty sent me is a perfect choice.  It also contains Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Organic Aloe, Jojoba Oil to help keep skin plump and hydrated.
Using Retinol has multiple benefits for our skin.  From reducing fine lines, to improving skin texture and preventing acne.  It's also a pretty potent antioxidant that works to protect your skin from free radicals, helps generates cell growth, and even repairs damaged cells.  Basically, it does all this by causing skin cells to turn over more rapidly.
I am loving my results of clear and smooth skin thanks to this awesome Super Retinol 2.5% Serum by Aria Starr Beauty!  If I could only recommend one skincare product it would probably be Retinol.  That's even over Vitamin C Serum, which happens to be another one of my "Holy Grail" products that I talk about all the time.  Retinol is just really great at transforming skin!
You can grab your own bottle of this Super Retinol 2.5% Serum by Aria Starr Beauty on Amazon.com!

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment