Home

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Pura d'or Hair & Body Care-Review



I am a newcomer to the Pura d'or brand so I was looking forward to trying out their shampoo, conditioner and Argan Oil.  Pura d'or is all about creating organic personal care solutions that work naturally.  I love that as a mission statement.  I am really trying move towards only using all natural and organic products and being able to test out products from brands like Pura d'or reinforce why natural and organic is the only way to go!
Even though I do not have issues with hair loss I loved how the Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo helps create thicker hair and I think helping prevent hair loss is something that can only be a good thing.  I really like how it smells fresh and clean.  It also makes my hair feel fresh and clean!  I know the Argan Oil in it also helps nourish my hair.  Of course it is also free from harsh chemicals!
The Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner smells really amazing thanks to the Lavender Vanilla scent.  It also leaves my hair feeling hydrated, soft, silky and shiny! It's also free from harsh chemicals as well.
I am already an Argan Oil fanatic because it's a great multi-tasker!  You can use Argan Oil from head to toe!  It's a great moisturizer, helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles and helps reduce scarring and stretch marks.  It also works wonders on damaged hair.  It helps repair split ends and calms frizzies and flyaways!  I can also say that it is comparable to the Josie Maran Argan Oil but at half the cost!
Overall, I am super impressed with Pura d'or Hair & Body Care as a brand and with their products!  I love that they use natural and organic ingredients and that the produce results!  After all, I am a results driven kind of girl!
Check out Pura d'or Hair & Body Care products for yourself at purador.com and you can also find them on Amazon.com...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using BrandBacker. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment