Home

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Petunia Skincare 1.5mm Derma Roller-Review



***Holy Grail Alert***  If you are not using a Derma Roller as part of your skincare routine you need to start ASAP!  Seriously.  I'm not kidding...lol.
I have become slightly obsessed with Derma Rollers and I have been trying out various needle sizes.  The needles sizes can range from 0.2 all the way up to to 3.0.  I'm not sure if they make them stronger than 3.0 but if they do I'm sure it's something only a doctor could get their hands on.  Each size is used to treat a specific range of  skin issues from acne, lines & wrinkles to scars and even stretch marks.  Basically they work by remolding the skin by creating thousands of microscopic channels through the skin, increasing the formation of new tissue by activating the body’s wound healing properties. The micro-channeling causes the release of growth factors that promote scar-less healing and the deposition of normal woven collagen rather than scar collagen.  Derma Rolling also allows your skincare products to penetrate your skin at a much deeper level thereby enhancing their overall effectiveness.  This one from Petunia Skincare is the 1.5mm size and it works perfectly on scars and can even be used on Cellulite and Stretch Marks!
In my opinion, a Derma Roller really is a Holy Grail skincare tool.  The needle size you may need will depend on what kind of skin issues you are dealing with.  (See chart below)


Go to PetuniaSkincare.com for more information and you can purchase on Amazon.com...

   

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment