Home

Monday, April 13, 2015

Nutraplex Pineapple Coconut Bar-Review.



Here is another great nutritional bar option from Nutraplex!  This one is the Pineapple Coconut flavor and since some of my favorite flavors are Pineapple and Coconut I would say this one is my flavor of choice!
Like the Megaberry option this Nutraplex Pineapple Coconut Bar is also made with Dates and Chia Seeds and of course Pineapple and Coconut with some Almonds & Cashews as well.  This bar has a little more crunch to it than the Megaberry Bar which I like as well.

Here are the Nutrition Facts:

Nutraplex Pineapple Coconut Bar is a great option as a meal replacement too.  It makes me feel full and satisfied and supplies me with much needed energy!  This bar is also Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian Kosher, Soy Free, Dairy Free, contains No Artificial Preservatives, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Artificial Colors and No Artificial Flavors!
Go to Nutraplex.com to purchase or for more information.  You can also pick these bars up on Amazon.com...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment