Home

Monday, April 13, 2015

Nutraplex Megaberry Bar-Review



I am constantly on the hunt for yummy but healthy nutrition bars that I can just throw in my purse and keep in my desk for those days when I don't have time to pack a lunch.  When I have a nutrition bars on hand I am far less likely to go out for lunch and make not-so-good choices.  I give in to peer pressure way to easy when it comes to going out for lunch...tell me I'm not alone!
I was really impressed with this Nutraplex Megaberry Bar.  It tastes great and is jam packed with dates, raisins, cranberries and raspberries, strawberries and blueberries.  It also contains one of my favorite foods...Chia Seeds!

Here is a list of the Nutrition Facts:
For me, this Nutraplex Megaberry Bar is a great option as a meal replacement.  It makes me feel full and satisfied and supplies me with much needed energy!  I also love that it is Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian Kosher, Soy Free, Dairy Free, contains No Artificial Preservatives, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Artificial Colors and No Artificial Flavors!
Go to Nutraplex.com to purchase or for more information.  You can also pick these bars up on Amazon.com...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment