Home

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Lemon, Peppermint & Lavender Essential Oils by InstaNatural-Review



I am all about Essential Oils lately and I have been on a craft kick making all sorts of things using them.  One of my favorite brands, InstaNatural sent me some of their Essential Oils, Lemon, Peppermint & Lavender to try out so I have been using them in my crafts.  I've made Lavender Body Scrub, Lemon Face Wash and even some Peppermint Roller Ball "perfume" that I use to soothe my headaches, among other things.
Lemon Oil has great astringent and purifying properties which makes it the option for making cleansers and toners for skincare.  I also like to use Lemon Oil when crafting my own cleaning products!
Peppermint Oil is a multi-purpose oil that can be used for all kinds of things.  It energizes and refreshes the body and mind.  It's great for soothing headaches and sore muscles and perfect for aromatherapy to improve the mind and lift the spirits.
Lavender Oil is probably the most popular of Essential Oils.  It's great for relaxing and rejuvenating the body and mind and can be used in a wide range of products.  It's not just for personal use either, Lavender Oil is also a really popular scent in home care products as well.
All three of these oils are very high quality with very intense scents, which make the perfect for creating you own unique products.  Go to Instanatural.com to check out their Essential Oils and other products.  You can also find their products on Amazon.com...

      

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment