Home

Friday, April 17, 2015

Fitness Friday-21 Day Fix & Tone It Up


Happy Fitness Friday!  
I am finally getting back on track after being sick for what seemed like EVER and my girlfriend and I decided to do the "21 Day Fix" to get back in the swing of things.  Naturally, I consulted Pinterest and started a "21 Day Fix" board so I will continue grow that board as I find valuable and relevant pins.  I found a few really good pins from healthyrevenge.com (see above) so that's a really great website to check out if you are interested!
Also, I did a blog post awhile ago..."Using Pinterest To Stay In Shape" and then I have a "Food" board which I use it to pin healthy recipes that help me stay on track too.  (Beware...there are also some not-so-healthy recipes on my Food board!).

I am also really excited that Tone It Up started their Bikini Series so I signed up for that as well and they just released a new workout video, The Mermaid Workout so make you check that out too...




Are you getting back on track and getting ready for Summer too?  What is your go-to Fitness & Weight Loss plan?  I would love to hear about it so leave me a comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment