Home

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Bitpsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer-Review



I'll admit it as much as I like to make cocktails I've never used any kind of juicer/squeezer.  I usually just squeeze my Lemons and Limes by hand and thought that worked just fine.  Boy was I wrong!  After using this Professional Jumbo Lemon/Lime Squeezer by Bitpsy I now know what I have been missing out on.  
I recently used the Squeezer to make my Moscow Mules that I feature in a previous blog post and I was totally amazed at how well it worked.  I used fairly large limes and they fit perfectly in the Squeezer and I was able to get what seemed like every last drop of juice out of the lime!
The Bitpsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer is great quality and made from Stainless Steel so it won't rust or peel.  It's also super easy to clean, I just rinsed it off and threw it in my dishwasher!
I love this thing and cannot recommend it enough!


Go to Amazon.com for more information or to purchase one for yourself!  I also think it would make a great gift idea for any cocktail enthusiast!!

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment