Home

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Beautyology's Anti-Aging Face Cream-Review



I have really been putting my skin through the ringer lately with all the products I have been testing out so I thought I would try out this particular Anti-Aging Face Cream by Beautyology on my decollete and on the back of my hands.  Since I tend to have oily skin I have to be really careful about what I put on my face.  However, this cream is recommended for ALL skin types!
The first thing I have to say that I love about this face cream is that it is Paraben Free!  Besides the fact that Parabens are really bad for your skin I have really been trying to go the natural route when it comes to my skincare and makeup I have learned the hard way that Parabens and my skin do not mix!  The other thing that I love about this face cream is the nice, light mint scent and the cooling sensation when it's applied, it's super refreshing.
Even though this is a face cream and you might expect it to be thick but it wasn't thick at all it's non-greasy, absorbs almost immediately and leaves your skin feeling refreshed, soft and smooth.  My not only felt more smooth it also looked more smooth and firm.
Overall, I am really impressed with this Beautyology's Anti-Aging Face Cream and think it would make a great choice for anyone in need of a anti-aging moisturizer!

Go to beautyologyskincare.com for more information or purchase on Amazon.com...

   

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment