Home

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Dark Spot Corrector by Key West Health & Beauty-Review



I've mentioned in past blog posts that I suffer from Melasma which is a common but annoying skin problem.  It causes brown to gray-brown patches usually on the face and neck.  Most people get it on their cheeks, bridge of their nose, forehead, chin, and above their upper lip.  Unfortunately, sun exposure triggers Melasma so it's really an on-going battle.  I wear sunscreen everyday but the Melasma still manages to appear.
Needless to say I am always on the hunt for treatments that will help diminish the look of the Melasma.  I was super excited when Key West Health & Beauty sent me some of their Dark Spot Corrector to try out!  I have a really stubborn spot on my cheek so I faithfully applied the product to that spot for over 2 weeks and I am happy to report it is significantly lighter! (I regret not doing a before and after pic!)
What I really loved about this Dark Spot Corrector by Key West Health & Beauty is that it did not contain any harmful Hydroquinone.  Most products that lighten the skin contain various amounts of Hydroquinone and unfortunately it's fairly toxic.  The Dark Spot Corrector by Key West Health & Beauty is made from 98% natural & 72% Organic ingredients.  It's also cruelty free, never tested on animals!  It contains Glycolic Acid that exfoliates and eliminates dead surface skin cells, Kojic acid fades age spots, hyper-pigmentation and sun damage, Salicylic Acid helps unclogs pores & loosens thick dry skin, allowing new skin cells to regenerate and Hyaluronic Acid provides intense hydration, keeping skin plump, smooth and youthful.


Key West Health & Beauty has several other products that I would love to try since I was so impressed with their Dark Spot Corrector!  Check out keywesthealthandbeauty.com for a look at the Dark Spot Corrector and their other products.  You can purchase on Amazon.com or just click the link below...



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment