Home

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Yalmeh Foundation Brush-Review



I was so trying to do a YouTube tutorial for this Foundation Brush that Yalmeh sent me to review but I just ran out of time!  The reason why I wanted to do the tutorial is so you could see how amazing this brush is and how well it works with both wet & dry foundation.  It's the perfect addition to my growing brush collection and I have been loving it!  The quality of the brush helps create a flawless finish for your foundation but it also works amazingly well as a bronzer brush!
The brush is made with top grade synthetic fibers for longevity and the quality of the fibers helps prevent shedding, it's also Hypoallergenic, Cruelty Free and Vegan friendly!  It's also super easy to clean.  I personally use baby shampoo to clean my brushes and it works perfectly on the fibers in this brush and they easily come clean.


One of the really great things about the Yalmeh Foundation Brush is the price!  We all know how expensive nice makeup brushes can be, especially a good quality foundation brush and at only $11.95 this brush is a total steal!
I feel so lucky because I have been able to try some really amazing products from Yalmeh,  Go to Yalmeh.com for more information on this Foundation Brush and all the their other amazing products.  You can also purchase by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment