Home

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Premium Eyelash Curler by liveWIRE Beauty-Review



For me, a good quality Eyelash Curler is a "Must Have" beauty tool.  I naturally have hooded eyes so curling my eyelashes is something that I do everyday or at least on the days I wear make-up to help my eyes appear more open.
I have been testing this Eyelash Curler out from liveWIRE Beauty for the last several weeks and I am super impressed with the quality and there is no pinching or pulling of my eyelashes.  The Eyelash Curler by liveWIRE Beauty grabs all my lashes and gives me the perfect curl and helps me create that more wide-eyed that I am going for.
Another great feature is that the pad is made from hyperelastic sillicon that springs back to life immediately upon use and never requires refill pads!

Go to livewirebeauty.com for more information and you can purchase via Amazon.com or by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment