Home

Monday, February 16, 2015

Ocean Minerals Tonic by OZ Naturals-Review



I don't know what it is but I have become completely obsessed with spray facial toners & tonics lately!  Seriously, I use them several (if not more) times a day!  
The newest one to add to my obsession has been this Ocean Minerals Tonic from OZ Naturals.  I just love the way if feels when the mist hits my skin.  I use it in the a.m. after I wash my face, I just apply about 3 sprays and let it soak in for a few seconds and while my skin is still slightly damp I follow with my serums, like the Oz Naturals Vitamin C Serum and my other moisturizers.  The Ocean Minerals Tonic smells amazing, sort of like the ocean and a summer breeze all rolled into one.  It contains glycolic acid, ocean minerals, vitamin c & amino acids that help heal and restore your skin.  If I am at home during the day I will spritz my face at least a couple more times and if I have somewhere to go after work I will do even few more sprays to help revive my makeup.  I also use it as part of my evening skincare routine and I apply just like I do in the a.m.  I love that this tonic balances out my skin, helps diminish fine lines & wrinkles and leaves my skin with radiant glow!

Go to OzNaturals.com and check out this tonic and their other products!  You can also purchase the Ocean Minerals Tonic by OZ Naturals on Amazon.com or by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment