Home

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum-Review



Here is another Vitamin C Serum that I was sent to review and this one is by New Radiance Naturals and I have been loving it!  I am super excited that these companies are starting to get creative and adding other ingredients that are making these serums even more effective and able to treat a wider range of skin issues.  I think it's a win, win for everyone!
The New Radiance Naturals Vitamin C Serum contains, 20% Vitamin C, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin E,  Ferulic, MSM and Organic Aloe.  That's a list of some super powerful anti-aging ingredients!  This Vitamin C Serum can a help make you skin look more radiant and fade wrinkles, lines, freckles, acne scars, discoloration and age spots!
The serum is lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin.  I have been using it as a part of my a.m. skincare routine and applying it to my face, even around my eyes, my neck, decollete and my shoulders.  The serum has helped fade a lot of the freckles on my shoulders that I have accumulated over the years due to way too much sun exposure so I am really happy about that!
I also love that this serum is made with the best natural and organic ingredients and New Radiance Naturals is 100% cruelty free!  YAY!!  They only use only vegan, cruelty-free formulations containing natural/organic active ingredients.  No parabens, no sulfates, no gluten, no alcohol, no phthalates, no animal testing.  Their serum is 98% natural and 72% organic and 100% plant based, and is made in the USA in our advanced FDA registered facility!  Plus, they also have a no Questions asked, Money-Back guarantee!  If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply contact them within 365 days and they will give you a full refund.  No questions asked.
Go to NewRadianceNaturals.com for more information and you can also purchase the Vitamin C Serum on Amazon.com or click on the link below...

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment