Home

Friday, February 13, 2015

Lemon Essential Oil by Skinology Beauty Solutions-Review



The possibilities are endless with this Lemon Essential Oil that Skinology Beauty Solutions sent me to review for them!  I have been using this Lemon Essential Oil for so many things lately I actually gone through half of the huge 4 oz. size bottle!  I have made my own cleaning supplies, made my own Essential Oil Roller Ball Scents and even Air Fresheners.  However, my favorite way that I have been using it is just adding a few drops of it in my water throughout the day.  It's the perfect way to get a little energy boost, metabolism boost (especially first thing in the morning) and get some antioxidants all at the same time.
The scent is strong and pure just like you would expect it to be and a little goes a really long way so this 4 oz. size bottle will last a really long time.  Unless of course your like me and like it so much that you start using it for everything!  However, this Lemon Essential Oil by Skinology Beauty Solutions is at a really great price of only $14.45 for the 4oz. bottle!

Ready to make some of your own Lemon Essential Oil goodies?  You can purchase it on Amazon.com or by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment