Home

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Facial Blotting Paper by Day by Day Beauty-Review



Ask me what an oily skin girls best friend is and I will tell you, blotting paper!  Even at my age, which is 41, I still have oily skin and I literally use blotting paper several times a day.  Trust me I have tried every product known to man to help with my my shiny face and most work to some degree but it never fails that at some point during the day I will need to bring out the blotting papers.
By the way, not all blotting papers are created equal!  As someone who has probably tried every blotting paper on the market I am very picky about my blotting papers.  I am not a fan of those silky type sheets, I like the paper kind and in my opinion they are way more effective at absorbing oil.
Recently Day by Day Beauty sent me 2 packages of their Facial Blotting Paper to try out and review for them.  Each package comes with 100 sheets that are made of premium-grade, natural pulp fiber that quickly absorbs unwanted oil and it does it without disturbing your makeup!  (I think I'm supposed to share the 2nd package they sent me with my girlfriends but I am pretty sure I need it more than they do!).  These are excellent quality blotting papers and just another great product from Day by Day Beauty!

Go to DaybyDayBeauty.com for more information or to purchase these Facial Blotting Papers or check out some of their other products.  I have also tried their Vitamin C Serum and their Hyaluronic Acid Serum and they are fabulous too!  You can order by clicking on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment