Home

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Detox Cleanse With African Mango by Supreme Pure-Review



Obviously, I have been on a Detox kick lately!  I just always feel so much better after I do a detox cleanse.  I always have more energy, my skin looks better and really do just feel better overall and loosing a few extra pounds is a nice bonus!
This Detox Cleanse with African Mango by Supreme Pure is gentle, 100% natural with ingredients like, African Mango, Fennel Seed, Ginger, Goldenseal, Pumpkin Seed, Licorice Root, Ruhbarb, Citrus Pectin, Acidophilus, Cape Aloe, Bertonite Clay Powder, Aloe Vera Leaf, Cayenne, Senna Extract, Oat Bran, Prune Juice and Flax Seed.  There are no fillers, binders or artificial ingredients, GMO Free and it's also Gluten free!  These are a must when looking for a good cleanse.
Typically when you do a Detox Cleanse you are also cutting out things like sugar, caffeine, trans fat, saturated fat, and replacing them with fresh fruits vegetables.  I will say that I don't follow that 100% but I do drink A LOT of water and I still get great results!


Go to Amazon.com for more information and to purchase or you can click on the link below...

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment