Home

Monday, January 19, 2015

Seaweed Complex Lotion by Foxbrim-Review



If you follow my blog then you already know that I love Foxbrim products so I love it when they come out with something new and they send it to me to review for them, especially because I always have great results with their products!
I've been using the their new Seaweed Complex Lotion as one of my main moisturizers for the past several weeks and I really like it so far!  The key ingredients that make this moisturizer different from other moisturizers is phytochemicals, polysaccharides and 90+ other minerals and micro minerals that help restore a youthful appearance to your skin.  Foxbrim makes their products without harsh synthetic ingredients so it's perfect for all skin types but this one is especially good for dry and sensitive skin.
I primarily use the Seaweed Complex Lotion as part of my nighttime skincare routine and I apply it to my neck, decollete and shoulders.  The lotion is really lightweight so it's easily absorbed and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth.  It's definitely really hydrating and I love how my skin feels after application so I can't wait to see what the long term results are!



Go to Foxbrim.com for information on their other products and if you would like to purchase the Seaweed Complex Lotion you can click on the link below.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment