Home

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pure Rose Water by Skin Daily Skincare Solutions-Review



I love me some Rose Water and this one that Skin Daily Skincare Solutions sent to review for them not only works really well it also smells really amazing!  Pure Rose Water is one of those skincare products that I would choose to take with me if I could only take a few beauty/skincare items.
Pure Rose Water is a multi-tasking product that can cleanse, tone and hydrate the skin.
I use it primarily as a toner in both my morning and evening skincare routines after I wash my face.  The Rose Water soothes my skin, balances it out and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated.
Pure Rose Water is made by distilling rose petals in pure spring water.  Nothing else is added to it, it's just 100% Pure Rose Water, no alcohol to dry your skin, and no preservatives, only pure rosey goodness!  Love it!

You can order the Pure Rose Water by Skin Daily Skincare Solutions on Amazon.com and you should also check out the other skincare products that they have to offer at skin-daily.com.
Also, if your order the Pure Rose Water and if for any reason (or no reason at all) you don't like it they have a 60 day Better-Than-Money-Back Guarantee!  However, I know you will love it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment