Home

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit by Petunia Skincare-Review



I have become a huge fan of all things by Petunia Skincare and my most recent favorite product is this amazing Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit that they sent me to review for them!
  
I just so happened that I was in dire need of some new brushes anyway so every brush in the kit has been put to good use!  The kit contains a complete set of 12 brushes that include:

Powder brush
Blush brush
Foundation brush
Eyeshadow brush
Smudge brush
Fan brush
Concealer brush
Eyebrow blush
Eyeliner blush
Sponge applicator
Lip brush
Spoolie brush



I love the look & feel of these brushes and I am super impressed with the quality.  These brushes are definitely comparable to some of the other high end brushes that I own.  
I also love the cute travel pouch & brush guards that are included and will come in handy to help the brushes maintain their shape.
The brushes themselves are handmade from Natural and Synthetic and the hair is a combination of high quality pony hair, goat hair, and synthetic hair.  The Synthetic brushes are great for liquid-based makeup, while natural hair brushes pick up and distribute powder makeup evenly and smoothly. They are super soft and silky on top, yet durable and again, really great quality.  
Another great feature is that the pigment does not cling to hairs after application so you can blend and reuse colors without cleaning after each use.  They are also easy to clean, just run them run them through warm water, then clean with a gentle shampoo (I use baby shampoo), rinse thoroughly & place on a clean surface to air dry or blow dry.
Also, for all of us animal lovers...Petunia Skincare is a proud member of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), and does not test any products on animals.  No animals are harmed to create the natural brushes.
Go to PetuniaSkincare.com for more information & to purchase the Professional 12 Set Makeup Brush Kit & other Petunia Skincare products and you can also purchase by clicking the link below...

   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment