Home

Monday, January 5, 2015

Peptide Complex Serum by Foxbrim-Review



Foxbrim is another one of my favorite skincare companies that have some pretty fantastic products.  They recently sent me their Peptide Complex Serum to test out and review for them and it has become one of my favorite products in my skincare routine.  
This Peptide Complex Serum is full of skin loving ingredients like, Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel and Jojoba Oil and they all help heal and repair your skin.
I have been using the serum primarily on my neck, decollete and shoulder area since I was testing out a few other products on my face and have had some great results.  I don't really have any wrinkles...yet... but I do have those annoying neck lines that most people have and it seems like those have actually faded a little bit, plus the skin in my decollete area looks more toned as well!  The serum is lightweight and absorbs really quickly and is great for all skin types.


Go to Foxbrim.com to check out some of the other products they have to offer and got to Amazon.com to purchase the Peptide Complex Serum (make sure you look up the other reviews I've done for Foxbrim products by using the search feature on my blog).

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment