Home

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Organic Vitamin C Serum by Naturalico-Review



I love it when I come across another Vitamin C Serum that rocks and get to share with my readers!  I have been using this one by Naturalico for the last couple of weeks and it's definitely one to add to  your skincare routine!
This Organic Vitamin C Serum by Naturalico is lightweight and absorbs really quickly.  I like to apply the serum on my face, around my eyes, decollete and even my shoulders.  It has helped diminish the look of my Melasma aka hyperpigmentation and now my skin tone looks more even.  Yay!  It also contains Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil and those ingredients have really helped plump up my skin, especially around my eyes!
I tried A LOT of Vitamin C Serums at A LOT of different price points and I think this is a really great serum at a really great price!

 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment