Home

Monday, January 19, 2015

Organic Rosehip Oil by Valentia Skin Care-Review



Rosehip Oil is another one of those oils that has become a part of my daily skincare routine because of the great things is does for my skin and hair.  Lately, I have been using the Organic Rosehip Oil that Valentia Skin Care sent me.  Rosehip Oil is that it's one of those oils that is a multi-tasker.  I always love a oil that has many uses, especially for traveling.
Not only does this oil contain Organic Rosehip Oil but Valentia Skin Care also added some Vitamin C & A.  All those ingredients work together to not only reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, reduce the appearance of scars & burns, hydrate the skin, help to even skin tone but it also protects the skin from free radicals, which can cause skin to age prematurely.  
This Rosehip Oil by Valentia Skin Care is actually pretty lightweight and not greasy at all.  A lot of Rosehip Oils that I have tried are almost to heavy to use on my face but this one is great.  I like to use it on the fine lines around my eyes, my neck and decollete and I love they way it plumps up my skin and gives it a little glow.  I also like to use it on my hair when it's feeling really dry or I start to get split ends.  I apply a little of oil to the ends of my hair and work it through (I don't apply to roots, just the ends and then up about half-way) and it leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.


Valentia Skin Care also has a really great Even Glow Serum that I love and you can read the review, here.  Go to ValentiaSkinCare.com for more information on the Organic Rosehip Oil and their Even Glow Serum.  You can also purchase at Amazon using the link below.



 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment