Home

Friday, January 9, 2015

Organic Argan Oil by Pure Body Naturals-Review



Argan Oil is really a "Must Have", "Holy Grail" beauty and skincare product that I think everyone should have as part of their beauty, skincare and hair care routines.  Pure Body Naturals sent me their 100% Organic Argan Oil to test out for them and it is has been my go to Argan Oil for the past several weeks.
The really great thing about Argan Oil is that you can literally use it for everything, like your entire body kind of everything!  My favorite way to use Argan Oil is to apply it at night as an all over body moisturizer right after I get out of the shower or bath.  My skin stays super soft & moisturized for at least 24 hours if not longer.  I also like to apply to my face at night as a sleep mask and when I wake up my skin is well hydrated and even has a little glow to it.  It also works great on hair, just apply a little to the ends of damp hair to help heal any damage and tame flyaways!


Go to PureBodyNaturals.com for more information on some of their other great products and also go to Amazon.com to purchase the 100% Organic Argan Oil by Pure Body Naturals!

 Plus, Pure Body Naturals has a pretty amazing Lifetime 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied in anyway just send them an email and they will refund you in FULL, and there is no need to even return the bottle!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment