Home

Monday, January 12, 2015

Must Have Monday-Jouer 'Bare Beauty' Collection


I think I missed a few "Must Have Monday" posts because of the holidays but I'm bringing it back this week!
For "Must Have Monday" this week this Jouer 'Bare Beauty' Collection totally caught my eye.  I LOVE all the soft, natural and pretty colors.  Plus, it also comes with a translucent mattifier and you don't see too many collections that include a mattifier and as someone with oily skin I can totally appreciate this extra goodie!  It has everything you need for a soft and pretty look! 
The entire set includes:

- Translucent Mattifier.

- Eyeshadows in Shimmering Beige, Shimmering Taupe, Shimmering Dark Chocolate.

- Tint in Creamy Nude Pink.

- Gloss in Creamy Nude.

You can pick up this collection at Nordstrom for $64.00 with Free Shipping, however, if you shop on-line & through Ebates you will also get 6% Cash Back!  I also found it on Amazon.com for $58.00 & Free Shipping with your Prime account.

No comments:

Post a Comment