Home

Friday, January 16, 2015

LAVO Deep Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover-Review



I love trying out different cleansing oils and luckily I have been able to try quite a few and they have all done a pretty great job at removing my makeup but some are definitely better than others.  However, because I have oily skin I still like to use a traditional cleanser to clean my face after I use the cleansing oil to remove my makeup.
  Lately, I have been testing out the Deep Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover by LAVO and I love it.  It does a really great job and stripping away all my makeup, even waterproof mascara.  That's is what sets this cleansing oil apart from others that I have tried, not all of the take off waterproof mascara but the LAVO Deep Cleansing Oil did!
It's also super easy to use and no scrubbing is needed.  Just massage into skin for about a minute, yes, even onto your eyes!  You will end up looking hideous with makeup smeared all over your face but just splash your face with water to emulsify the oil and use a cloth (I like to use muslin cloths from Pai) to finish washing off.  You can use this cleansing oil by itself but like I said, because I have oily skin I still choose to use my regular cleanser after I remove my makeup with the cleansing oil.
I have compared this cleansing oil to some more well known and more expensive cleansing oils and it works just as good and in some cases better than those other brands.  So, if you are in the market for a cleansing oil the LAVO Deep Cleansing Oil is a great choice!

Go to lavoskin.com and check out this cleansing oil and they have some other really great products too (I LOVE their Microdermabrasion Cream)!  You can also purchase the LAVO Deep Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover direct from Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment