Home

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

InstaNatural Retinol Moisturizer with Vitamin C-Review



If you are in the market for a moisturizer that does a little of everything then this one that InstaNatural sent me to review for them would be a great option!  The InstaNatural Retinol Moisturizer with Vitamin C has does everything you would want a skincare product to do.  It contains Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, and Shea Butter so your skin is well hydrated and Retinol so it helps reduce fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.  The Retinol also helps remove dead skin cells that can clog pores so it also helps you maintain a more clear & smooth complexion.  All those benefits are packed into this one little moisturizer!  It's also lightweight & absorbs really quickly so I use it as part of both my morning and evening skincare routines and I have noticed that my skin is more clear, and even toned and of course, well hydrated!

I am a HUGE fan of InstaNatural products and have had the chance to test out most of them and I highly recommend trying out this or any other product.  Go to InstaNatural.com for more information or to purchase the Retinol Moisturizer with Vitamin C.  You can also purchase on Amazon.com.

As with all InstaNatual products they back them with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy their product.  If you're not satisfied, simply contact them a get a full refund.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment