Home

Friday, January 30, 2015

Fitness Friday-30 Day Challenge


One of my favorite websites that I refer to a lot is 30DayFitnessChallenges.com.  They have a great selection of 30 Day Challenges to choose from and I love that you can print out each challenge so you can check them off as you do them.
With a new month coming up I think it's a great time to start a challenge so I picked 4 that I am going to combine and create a workout for each day based on the challenges.  I'm going to be doing the Ab Challenge, Plank Challenge, Squat Challenge and Arms Challenge.  I think these challenges work best if you have a partner to compete with and to help keep you on target, my partner is going to be my husband, he just doesn't know it yet!




Do you want to join me for a challenge?  If you do leave me a comment below and we'll touch base and help keep each other motivated! Happy Fitness Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment