Home

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask by InstaNatural-Review



It's always a great thing when things that I love come together.  In this case it's my love of masks and InstaNatural (I love their products!)!  InstaNatural sent me their Dead Sea Mud Mask to review for them and before I even opened the jar I knew I would love it.
First of all, the size of the jar (16 oz.) is very generous so you can get a ton of masks out of one jar and that is ALWAYS a good thing.  I think I was expecting a really think clay type consistency but it's more like a gel than anything else, actually...think pudding, pudding is probably the best description of the consistency.  Needless to say I was very intrigued!  It feels nice and cool when you first put it on and as it dries you can feel it cleaning out your pores and soothing your skin all at the same time.  It's kinds unlike any other mask I have tried ( and I have tried A LOT of them) and I love it!  My skin feels clean, smooth and hydrated.  This is a great mask that I do at least twice a week since it has the benefits of cleaning out your pores and being soothing & hydrating.

The Dead Sea Mud Mask by InstaNatural contains a nourishing blend of Organic Shea Butter, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Calendula Oil, and Hickory Bark Extract and all those ingredients help provide moisture to soothe dry and irritated skin.  It also has sacred Dead Sea Mud, which contains minerals beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium and bromin which are great for acne or other blemishes because they extract excess oil & dirt from the skin and purge blemishes.
Go to InstaNatural.com for more information on the Dead Sea Mud Mask or any of their other products or you can also purchase on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment