Home

Friday, January 2, 2015

Beautonics Derma Roller-Review ***


I think the Derma Roller has become my favorite beauty tool, next to my Clairsonic!  Beautonics sent me their Derma Roller to test out and review for them and it has helped keep my skin clear, diminish old blemish scars and has also helped get rid of my hyperpigmentation.  I love this thing!
I use the Derma Roller on a nice clean face but before I apply my skincare products.  I love how you can feel all your skincare products skin deep into your skin after using the Derma Roller.  I really think it makes all skincare products way more effective.  You also only need to use it about once every 2 week but I tend to use mine more often than that.
What is a Derma Roller?  A Derma Roller is a skin needling device with many small surgical needles. Derma Rollers come in needle lengths between 0.13 and 3 mm. The needle diameter (thickness) is approximately 0.25 mm at their base.  This Derma Roller is a 1 mm.  Does it hurt?  Not really, but you can definitely feel the needles going into your skin!  However, it is well worth it!

If you are serious about your skincare then I highly recommend you add a Derma Roller to your routine!  For more information and to purchase the Beautonics Derma Roller go to Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment