Home

Monday, January 5, 2015

Age-Defying Retinol Serum by InstaNatural-Review



InstaNatural has done it again!  InstaNatutal is one of my favorite brands and the Age-Defying Retinol Serum that they sent me to review is another great product to add to the growing list!  This serum makes a great addition to any skincare routine because it is packed with the ingredients we have all come to know and love.  Not only does it contain Retinol but it also has Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and also Vitamin E.  All of those ingredients make for a powerful little serum that will help protect against the signs of aging, reduce the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, dark circles and hyperpigmentation, smooths & evens complexion.  The serum works for all skin types.
I like to use this serum as part of my nighttime skincare routine.  I apply to a clean face after I have used my toner and like to apply it when my skin is still a little damp.  The serum is really lightweight as sinks into your skin really quickly.  I love that this is a multi-tasking product that helps with all of my skin issues!

I have tried a lot of other InstaNatural products and I have really loved them all and I highly recommend them.  (make sure you look up all my other reviews on InstaNatural products by using the search feature on my blog)
Go to InstaNatural.com for more information on the Age-Defying Retinol Serum and all their other products.  You can also purchase it on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment