Home

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

100% Pure & Natural Essential Peppermint Oil by Pure Body Naturals-Review



I was really excited to get this Peppermint Essential Oil from Pure Body Naturals since I have heard of all the great things that Peppermint Oil does.
Peppermint Oil can be used for everything from relieving muscle pain to getting rid of tension headaches.  I also like that it can also help reduce your appetite and suppress cravings!
I have some other Essential Oils & Fractionated Coconut Oil that I am testing out so I decided I wanted to make my own little Essential Oil Roll On's.  I purchased a box of plain Roll On Bottles that were really inexpensive and combined the Fractionated Coconut Oil that I was sent by Majestic Pure and created the perfect Essential Oil Roll On!
I filled the Roll On bottles 3/4 of the way with the Fractionated Coconut Oil and the rest with the Peppermint Oil.  I keep one at my desk at work and also by my bedside.  Anytime I feel a craving coming on I just roll a little bit under my nose and breathe in!  It also helps you breathe a little better when your feeling stuffed up like I have been.  It's also perfect for rolling on my sore, stiff muscles where needed.

Go to purebodynaturals.com and check out the other great products they offer or go to Amazon.com to purchase the 100% Pure & Natural Essential Peppermint Oil.  You can also purchase the Fractionated Coconut Oil and the Roll On Bottles at their respective websites.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment