Home

Monday, December 8, 2014

Taza BPA Free Stemless Wine Glasses-Review


I know I have professed my love of cocktails on my blog before and for me "cocktails" also includes wine!  I love my wine.  I know it always sounds like I drink A LOT but I really don't, I promise!  I just really appreciate a good cocktail and a nice glass of wine.  

So, you can probably understand why I was really excited when I received these super cool Stemless Wine Glasses from Taza.  First of all, I have been wanting to purchase some stemless glasses for awhile now so the timing was perfect.  I don't know how many wine glasses have been broken in my household over the years but it's too many to count.  Unfortunately, most of them were the really expensive, platinum rimmed wine glasses that we received as wedding gifts over 20 years ago :(
That is why I LOVE that these Stemless Wine Glasses from Taza are made with 100% Tritan shatterproof,  BPA Free plastic.  These glasses are great quality and even though I have ran them through my dishwasher a few times now and they still look great.
I also can't wait to use these this summer for camping, they would be perfect for that.  Now I can sit around the campfire with some class drinking out of these cute glasses.  Which brings me to my next idea...these would make a great gift, especially for girlfriends!

For more info on the Taza Stemless Wine Glasses go to Taza.co and you can also get more info and purchase the glasses on Amazon.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment