Home

Friday, December 12, 2014

Organic Raw Cacao Powder by Freedom Superfoods-Review


Chocolate?  Yes, please!  Organic Chocolate?  Yes, please!
This Organic Raw Cacao Powder that Freedom Superfoods sent me to review is amazing and has an intense, fresh, cocao taste!  I use it just about every morning in my Chocolate Banana Smoothie...

Chocolate Banana Smoothie

2 cups Almond/Coconut Milk
2 tbsp. Organic Raw Cacao Powder by Freedom Superfoods
1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
1 tbsp. Flaxseed
1 or 2 Bananas (depending on size)
1 1/2  cups  Ice

You can also add 2 tbsp. of peanut butter, almond butter or I like to add sunflower butter!  YUMMY!


I also made a to-die-for chocolate frosting with the Organic Raw Cacao Powder by Freedom Superfoods.  Thank goodness it's an antioxidant rich superfood since the leftover frosting got eaten just as fast as the cake did!  I have almost gone through the entire bag between the smoothies & baking, guess it's time to order bag #2!


Go to FreedomSuperfoods.com for more information on the Organic Raw Cacao Powder and go to Amazon.com to order your own bag!  Also, when you order your Organic Raw Cacao Powder Freedom Superfoods will include a FREE Cacao Recipe ebook!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment