Home

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Oleavine Facial Moisturizer-Review



Are you looking for a seriously great moisturizer?  Look no further!  This one that Oleavine sent me to review for them is fantastic!  This Facial Moisturizer is made with organic & natural ingredients and is free from preservatives, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, sulfates, silicone and many other harmful ingredients.  Plus, Oleavine products are Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Allergy Friendly, Fragrance Free!
What's great about the Oleavine Facial Moisturizer is that it's an anti-aging serum and rejuvenating moisturizer all in one.  I have very oily skin but this moisturizer balances out my skin.  I apply to my face, neck, decollete and even my shoulders, it's really lightweight so it absorbs really quickly, leaves my skin feeling super soft and hydrated and not at all greasy.
I also love that it comes in a really pretty, innovative bottle and it looks really good sitting on my bathroom counter!


I have also tried some of the Konjac Sponges from Oleavine and loved them as well.  You can read that review here.  Go to Oleavine.com for more information on the Oleavine Facial Moisturizer and all the other products they offer.  You can also purchase the moisturizer on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment