Home

Friday, December 26, 2014

My Holy Grail Eye Product-Mineralixirs™ Eye Nourishing Oil Balm


I am on my 2nd jar of this awesome Mineralixirs™ Eye Nourishing Oil Balm and let me tell you, when I was at the bottom of my first jar a little panic set in when I wasn't sure if I would get my replacement jar before I was completely out!  That little feeling of panic is how I know I have found a "Holy Grail" product.
I absolutely LOVE this Nourishing Oil Balm!  I only use it as part of my nightly skincare routine (only because it is a little oily) and I love it so much that I actually look forward to putting it on.  The balm is super moisturizing and instantly smooths away the appearance of my fine lines.  It softens my skin and leaves it feeling really nourished.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!
This holy grail eye balm is from Bare Escentuals and retails for $38.00 (a little spendy but it lasts for months) and you can purchase it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment