Home

Monday, December 15, 2014

#MaskMonday-***New Series***


Since I am such a mask addict and I am constantly trying new masks I am going to start a new series called #MaskMonday!  On Monday's I will either do a blog post or a post on my @GlamRiver Instagram account about a mask I have tried and let you know what I think about it.
This week it is the Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask from eclos.  This mask is supposed to recover the appearance of soft, springy skin.  It contains antiioxidants, humectants, and powerful anti-aging extracts and it clinically proven to reduce wrinkles and improve skin texture in 2 weeks.
I have to say I LOVE this mask.  My skin felt clean, soft, smooth and even seemed to look a little brighter.  All that after just one use so I would totally recommend this one!
You can find the eclos line at Target but you can also get it on-line at FreemanBeauty.com & Ulta.com


No comments:

Post a Comment