Home

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

L-Arginine Amino Acid Complex Powder by Dalvia-Review



When Dalvia sent me this product to review for them I wasn't exactly sure how/when I was suppose to use it.  The main ingredient is obviously L-Arginine which is beneficial for blood circulation, cardiac health and having the proper amino acids in our body can help us prevent angina, chest pains, blood clots, clogged arteries, high blood pressure, pre-eclampsia (for pregnant women), coronary heart diseases and other heart issues.  Aside from its heart benefits the product can actually help in other health aspects like maintaining balance in the body, wound healing, building muscle mass, growth regulation, boosting the immune system, and many other health benefits.
L-Arginine Amino Acid Complex Powder is typically used for a pre-workout recovery drink.  However, since it also contains lots of really great vitamins like Vitamin B6 and B12 which give you increased energy and aids the immune system I decided to not only drink it before I work out but also drink it in the morning so it gives me just that little bit of extra, much needed energy.  All you have to do is mix 1 tablespoon of the The L-Arginine Amino Acid Complex Powder by Dalvia for each 8 oz. of water and your good to go!  It comes in a Fruit Punch flavor but I think it tastes more like a berry flavor, either way it's a pleasant taste.  It actually tastes similar to some of the other vitamin drink mixes that are out there.  I think L-Arginine Amino Acid Complex Powder by Dalvia a great addition to any health regime and to any workout routine!




 For more information on L-Arginine Amino Acid Complex Powder go to DalviaWellness.com and you can also purchase it on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment