Home

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Joyal Beauty Timeless Skin Renewal Serum-Review



This Timeless Skin Renewal Serum that Joyal Beauty sent me to review for them is a product that is totally new to me so I was pretty excited to try it out.  Plus, I have already tried their Hyaluronic Acid Serum and loved that!
This particular serum is considered more of a non-medical treatment serum for skin issues like dry skin or acne since it moisturizes, soothes itching and reduces inflammation .  It has natural antibiotic agents to stop bacterial growth and it has a super potency on anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-acne, anti-inflammatory.  The Timeless Skin Renewal Serum is also enriched with Royal Jelly and Bee Propolis, Honey, and Powerful Natural Antioxidants which all helps to preserve and restore proteins and enzymes for anti-aging action in the skin, as well as amino acid protein building blocks for younger skin and it also promotes cell renewal.  All that and it helps combat fine lines and wrinkles too!
I apply this serum in the morning to my face, neck & decollete. It's really lightweight and absorbs really quickly so it's prefect to wear under makeup.  You can even follow it up with your favorite moisturizer if needed.  It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and I just like the thought that it has the antibiotic agents in it to take care of any pesky bacteria hanging around.
This is one product that I am going to be adding to my Must Have list because I had great results with it and it tackles so many skin issues all at once!

Go to JoyalBeauty.com for more product information or you can also go to Amazon.com for product information and to purchase your own "Must Have" bottle of Joyal Beauty Timeless Skin Renewal Serum.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment