Home

Friday, December 5, 2014

Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish-Review


As a self-described skincare addict I am not sure what I love more, doing a mask or exfoliating.  I also love to try new products which is the entire reason I started a blog to begin with.
  Like I said, I love to exfoliate and I have tried A LOT of exfoliators (I am currently working on a blog post to share which ones really work so stay tuned) so I consider myself somewhat of an expert and I know what works and what doesn't.
I have had the opportunity to review some of the Exuviance products before and loved them so I was super excited when I won their Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish in a little FB contest that they had!  Yay for me!  I am happy to report that the  Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish is getting a 2 thumbs up from me!  This is seriously great stuff (and it should be with a hefty price tag of $72, ouch!).
The Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish contains professional grade crystals to help give you smooth skin.  It also contains Glycolic Acid and Papaya Enzyme which help dissolve impurities, loosen dead skin cells.  The ingredients help polish the skin and leaves you with smooth, silky softness and your complexion look brighter and it evens helps reduce the appearance of your pores and dark spots.


So, if your looking for a microdermabrasion product that works then I can definitely recommend the  Exuviance Triple Microdermabrasion Face Polish!

***Purchase through your Ebates account or if you don't have one sign up for one here and get 7.5% Cash Back***



No comments:

Post a Comment