Home

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Erase by Luxurience-Review



If you follow my blog then you already know how much I LOVE to exfoliate!  I think it's important to exfoliate at least once a week, you could do it twice but anymore than that and your just asking your skin to work overtime which can result in an over production of oil.  The exfoliant I have been loving lately is Erase that my friends at Luxurience sent me to review for them.
Erase is a non-greasy emollient exfoliant that helps scrub away dead skin cells, it unclogs pores, eliminates blackheads and even helps while diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!
I wash my face with my regular cleanser or just use my cleansing oil and then apply the scrub all over my face & neck (if I have time I also include my decollete).  I work the scrub into my skin for at least one minute and then rinse it off.  Afterwards, my skin feels super soft, smooth and radiant!
Don't take my word for it, try it for yourself!  You can purchase Erase by Luxurience on Amazon.com and if you don't love it as much as I do they will give you your money back, no questions asked!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment