Home

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Azure Naturals Ultimate Lime Infused Organic Retinol Moisturizer with 2.5% Retinol-Review



Retinol is one of my favorite skincare ingredients so I was more than a little excited when Azure Naturals sent me their new Ultimate Lime Infused Organic Retinol Moisturizer with 2.5% Retinol to test out and review for them.  Retinol is one of the most effective ingredients for fighting off fine lines & wrinkles and it also works extremely well at improving hyperpigmentation, skin texture and it even increases skin hydration levels.  All that in one little ingredient and at 2.5% you don't even need a prescription to enjoy the benefits!
I like to use the Organic Retinol Moisturizer with 2.5% Retinol as part of my nightly skincare routine.  I apply it to my face, neck, decollete and I've even started to apply it to my shoulders to help get rid of some of the freckles I have accumulated from too much time in the sun!  The moisturizer is really lightweight and it absorbs really quickly into the skin.  I also like to use it with their Ultimate Retinol Anti Wrinkle Serum and double up on the treatment!


As always, Azure Naturals products are made with the highest quality natural and organic ingredients available. Their products also contain no alcohol, no parabens, Gluten Free, Vegan (Plant Based), and No GMO's, Cruelty Free and Never Tested On Animals!
Go to AzureNaturals.com to order and for more information on this cleanser and all their other products.  You can also order on Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment