Home

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Azure Naturals 100% Organic Rosehip Seed Oil-Review



Yes, it's another MUST HAVE oil!  I loved testing out this Organic Rosehip Seed Oil that Azure Naturals sent me!
Rosehip Oil is is great stuff and another one of those oils that is a multi-tasker and that you can use on just about everything.  It's lightweight, non-greasy, and quickly absorbed so this is one that I can use on my oily skin and thank goodness because it helps firm your skin, makes it smoother, and more radiant with improved elasticity.  Rosehip Oil contains 77% of naturally occurring essential fatty acids plus super antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and a natural form of Vitamin A (Retinol), which helps delay and reverse the signs of aging, helps with new cell regeneration, and promotes increased collagen and elastin production.  Like I said, GREAT STUFF!  This is another oil that I like to use as part of my nighttime skincare routine and apply to my face, neck, decollete and shoulders after cleansing & wake up with soft, super hydrated & smooth skin.  
As with all Azure Naturals products you can try it risk-free for yourself because they offer a ONE YEAR money back guarantee!  If you don't absolutely love any of their products they will give you a full refund, including shipping!

Go to AzureNaturals.com for more information on all of their products and you can purchase their Organic Rosehip Seed Oil on Amazon.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment