Home

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

ASTERIA Anti-Aging Facial Serum by Yumi Beautiful-Review



You are probably asking yourself the same thing I was when Yumi Beautiful sent me this serum to review for them.  What is Asteria Anti-Aging Serum?  It's basically an alternative to Retinol.  It contains Natural Asterias Peptides, that act in a way that is similar to Retinol but it doesn't have some of the harsh side effects that Retinol can have.  That's why the ASTERIA Anti-Aging Facial Serum by Yumi Beautiful works perfectly for people that normally have a sensitivity to Retinol.
The serum also contains ingredients like Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid that help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and minimize flaws.
I have been using this serum in place on my normal Retinol serum for a few weeks and I have had great results.  It definitely helps diminish the look of some of my fine lines and the Hyaluronic Acid also helps plump up my skin and leaves it feeling well hydrated.
Being a beauty blogger and a bit of a package snob I simply must talk about the packaging for this ASTERIA Anti-Aging Facial Serum!  How gorgeous is this bottle?  It's hard to believe but it's even more beautiful in person!  It's one of those bottles that you would love to have sitting on your bathroom counter because it's just pretty to look at!


I have been blessed because I have had the chance to try all of the Yumi Beautiful products and they have all been fantastic, great quality products that deliver real results!  Go to YumiBeautiful.com for information on all of their products and to purchase their products go to Amazon.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment