Home

Monday, December 1, 2014

5HTP Mood Enhancer by Chronos Pharma-Review



I take 5HTP off and on to help me sleep and as usual I was not doing very well in the sleep department so I was pretty happy when Chronos Pharma sent me their Super Premium 5HTP to review for them.  If you are not familiar with 5-HTP it's basically a natural substance that increases the production of Serotonin. Serotonin helps regulate the the sleep/wake cycle and it can also help regulate your mood.  In addition, serotonin controls our anxiety and suppresses our appetite by making us feel serene and satisfied.
I take Super Premium 5HTP about 30-45 min. before bed time and it definitely helps me feel more relaxed and content and I am able to fall and stay asleep a lot easier than I usually do.
 If you are having trouble sleeping, feeling a bit depressed or even want some help with appetite control I would give Super Premium 5HTP by Chronos Pharma a try.  I think it's so much better for your body/mind to take natural supplement than a medication, whether it be a prescription or over-the-counter.  Get more info on Super Premium 5HTP by Chronos Pharma at ChronosPharma.com and purchase at Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment