Home

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

5 HTP by Natural Zest-Review


Here is another great 5 HTP supplement that I was sent to review and this one if from Natural Zest!  I've been taking 5 HTP to help me sleep but I have also been reaping the other great benefits that 5 HTP has.  Some of those benefits are: enhanced mood, anxiety relief and it has even helped with my appetite control.
I would highly recommend 5 HTP if you are having trouble sleeping, feeling a little depressed, anxious or even if you just want to boost your overall sense of well being.  You could also take 5 HTP just to help with appetite control which in turn could help you loose weight!  I take my 5 HTP by Natural Zest about 45 minutes before bedtime with a full glass of water.



For more information or to purchase 5 HTP by Natural Zest go to Amazon.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment