Home

Thursday, December 11, 2014

100% Pure Organic Argan Oil by Foxbrim-Review



Argan Oil is not called "liquid gold" just because of the soft golden color of the oil, it's also because this all natural oil has so many hair & skincare benefits.  This Argan Oil that Foxbrim sent me to test out for them is a really great choice if you are in the market for an Argan Oil!  
One of my favorite uses for Agan Oil is using it as a hair treatment on the ends of my hair right after I get out of the shower, it tames my frizzies and leaves my hair feeling soft & silky.  Even though I have very oily skin I also like to use it on my face at night and in the morning I wake up with glowing, hydrated skin.  Since it has anti-inflammatory properties in the oil it also helps heal any skin issues, like blemishes and helps reduce any redness.  It also makes a perfect after shower/bath moisturizer.  I apply it all over my body while my skin is still a little damp and it just soaks into my skin and all I am left with is super soft, supple skin!
  

There are a lot of Argan Oil's out there right now and I have tried several of them, all at varied price ranges and this one from Foxbrim makes a great choice not only because it's made with Certified Organic Argan Oil, NO additives parabens, silicones fillers or fragrances but because at $14.95 for 2 ounces it's also at a really great price!
Go to Foxbrim.com for more information on their 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil and some of their other great products.  You can also purchase it directly from Amazon.com.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment