Home

Friday, November 28, 2014

Yumi Beautiful Vitamin C Serum with Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid and 14 Organic Extracts-Review



Yumi Beautiful is another brand that I have come to love.  I did a review on their Rose Hip Oil and I am currently testing out their Asteria Anti-Aging Serum and not only do they make great, quality products I also love their packaging, they look & feel expensive and they look really pretty sitting on my bathroom counter!
Yumi Beautiful sent me their Vitamin C Serum several weeks ago and I have been testing it out on mostly my face in my morning & nightly skincare routines.  The Yumi Beautiful Vitamin C Serum is the prefect blend of Vitamin C, Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid and other natural ingredients.  The serum is clear and slighty thiicker than water, it's also very lightweight and absorbs really quickly.  It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and really soft and because it's so lightweight it's perfect to wear under makeup.


Go to YumiBeautiful.com for more info and to check out their other products and you can also purchase on Amazon.com.
  
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment