Home

Monday, November 3, 2014

UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil-Review



Here is another outstanding Rosehip Seed Oil that I was sent to review by UNi.  This UNi Rosehip Seed Oil just sinks into your skin without leaving any oily residue, which is really important since I already have oily skin.  
I primarily use the UNi Rosehip Seed Oil on my face at night but you could easily use it in your morning skin routine and wear it under makeup.  Not only do I use Rosehip Seed Oil on my face for fine lines and to help fade my spots & dots I also like to use it on the ends of my hair & even on my cuticles.  It really is a multi-purpose oil.  I know it sounds crazy but I really think it should just come in a bucket size so I could slather it all over my body, everyday.  That's how much I like this stuff!

Go to UNiPurity.com to also check out their Argan Oil which I also just happened to do a review on as well.  You can purchase the UNi Rosehip Seed Oil on Amazon.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment